Most one-page web sites (also called one-page sales letter sites or mini web sites) have only one purpose — to sell a product or service. My conversion to the one-page web site strategy has been a unwilling one, ?nternet site hate reading all the sales copy. Nevertheless , the facts no longer lie — one-page web sites written like a lengthy sales copy are one of the most effective ways to market you product online. Most people don’t in fact read anything at all online. Instead, they study a page, seeking out info that may be bold, within a larger typeface size, within a different color, or in a bulleted format. Therefore, Internet marketers have found that the most information and facts about your item needs to catch the reader’s eyes because they scan the page.
This is what you need to begin:
1 . A niched merchandise for an easily recognizable target market. One-page web sites work best if you have an item for a incredibly specific niche market, such as an eBook to be able to teach a parrot to talk, an e-course on how to start your personal bead jewelry making business, or a set of Compact disks on how to instruct yourself to perform the piano. You need to be in a position to identify and describe the target market, coming from determining the particular target market needs and what they’ll spend on (as very well as just how much they will pay) to what training systems they browse, what groups/associations do they belong to, and where they hang out both on- and offline. Make sure you know something about your target audience before carrying on to the next step.
2 . A domain name. The domain name for your one-page site will need to mirror or closely resemble your merchandise name, or maybe a prominent feature of your item. So , for instance , if you are a hypnotist and you have a podcast are really selling in order to use hypnosis to lose weight, afterward you’d prefer to try and get yourself a domain name like. Try and find the. com adaptation of your domain name if possible, but once that’s not obtainable, seek out the hyphenated adaptation of the. com domain name.
Assuming you have an existing web site, your domain name can be forwarded and masked to an inside page of your website in order that it appears like a separate website without having to pay for additional hosting. is where I order all of my own domains, and they offer domains forwarding and masking as a part of their website url registration service.
If you don’t actually have a web site, you must determine what your web business needs will be in the next few months to determine which kind of hosting and website products you might need.
2. A give-away. You have two goals for your one-page site: get the speak to info through your visitors and convert them into forking over customers. The best way to obtain contact info out of a visitor is to create a related information product (ebook, electric tips booklet, special statement, podcast or perhaps other audio file, ecourse, video, etc . ) where the content is very compelling the fact that the visitor gladly parts with his/her term and primary email to obtain the totally free giveaway. You can even create a promotion, say a trial period to get $1, and provide access simply to those who will give you their contact info. By giving you all their contact information, they have become a nice lead and you will start to create a relationship with them.
4. Your item. There are numerous products you can create to market online. Those that are easiest to create and require minimal investment (other than your time and efforts to create them) and are obtainable by an electric download include an ebook or specialized report, a podcast (audio recording associated with an interview or telelcass), or an ecourse. Of these, should you have almost everything it is advisable to create an ebook. I suggest that you formatting in ebook in a word finalizing program, just like Microsoft Phrase. You’ll then want to format that into a locked PDF record so that is actually more difficult to illegally copy. I as well encourage you to use a PDF FORMAT program lets you create clickable links within your document so your buyers could easily click on internet sites from your ebook. I prefer the Adobe Snake charmer program to create PDF papers, as Porcelain PDF provides both of these features, but there are a variety of low-cost or cost-free programs readily available that will enable you to convert simple word refinement files to PDF formatting.
To make the product more desirable, you need to have a protective cover created. This kind of cover can in fact serve as the cover of the virtual merchandise, and you can make use of it as an icon in emails and your e-commerce software as a aesthetic representation of the product. There are various of image artists who also create guide and other product covers, and several items of software you can buy to create your own. I have never been too happy with the results from software, then i hire Heather Colman of, who does a tremendous job.
5 various. A merchant service. In order to acquire payments, you should be able to consider credit card obligations online. Your merchant account company needs to provide a “virtual terminal”, which permits you to enter and process financial transactions online and extrémité with your shopping cart software program. One of the most commonly used electronic terminal is the fact provided by. If you do not want to purchase a payment processing, you can begin through the use of third-party cpus like PayPal or ClickBank, but they give less flexibility than a full merchant company.
6. Shopping cart application. Ultimately, the shopping cart software might be a workhorse for everyone and enable one to automate many functions of your online business. The cart i highly recommend is normally,, which offers a variety of flexibility in how you list and pack products, provides buyers a 24-hour download URL www.plumberonthego.com just for downloading your electronic merchandise, has integrated autoresponders to help you automatically contact your customers, and a message broadcast function so that you can distribute special updates to the customers or qualified prospects on your list.
7. A squeeze page. A squeeze page supplies the visitor entry to some item of information in exchange for visitors parting along with his name and first email address. The information has been “squeezed” out of the visitor, hence the name of your page. In this particular page you’ll be wanting to have an attractive graphic, compelling headline, a quick list of rewards that the visitor will receive in the event the visitor provides you with his get in touch with info right away, and a form for the visitor to submit to receive the information.
8. The sales letter webpage. This is the primary sales page of your one-page site, containing a lengthy sales letter with benefits of your product and testimonials of others who’ve applied the product, You will find a formula designed for writing an efficient one-page sales copy site, and i also use a method called Instantaneous Sales Letter Generator, that helps myself by requesting me a group of questions that may enable me personally to create the copy just for the site. The food for a one-page sales letter internet site is generally a great attention-getting head line, a strong beginning statement, physique of the correspondence that shapes the features and benefits of what you’re giving, the actual offer itself, and then asking for someone buy. Most pages are designed very likewise. If you look at some web sites of this major Online marketers, you’ll find this style utilized again and again.
being unfaithful. Follow-up car responders. The chance to continue to touch base and “touch” your potential customers is key in developing a romance with these people so that they progress from a prospective buyer to a purchasing customer. I usually create a number of 6-10 possibly even autoresponders which have been sent out within the 3 weeks carrying out a purchase to evaluate in with the purchaser, or to interest the purchaser within item. The shopping cart assistance I use comes with autoresponders inbuilt. Other efficient autoresponder products and services include and.
10.. Visitors the site. Because your site is only one site, it will be virtually ignored in the organic search engine ranking method. There’s not really enough content to warrant an increased ranking in any keyword you might choose. The easiest way to drive traffic to a one-page internet site is to get keywords, or pay-per-click promotion. Google’s Ppc, and Yahoo’s Search Marketing (formerly Overture) will be two of the best-known pay-per-click advertisers. Yahoo is probably the simplest with which to get started on.
Completing a single page web site won’t happen overnight. However , with a bit of research, great copywriting, and a marketing plan in place, a one-page site can easily become a profit middle for your business.