Most one-page web sites (also called one-page sales letter internet sites or mini web sites) have merely one purpose — to sell a product. My conversion to the one-page web site technique has been a unwilling one, ?nternet site hate browsing all the product sales copy. Yet , the facts tend lie — one-page websites written such as a lengthy sales letter are one of the most effective ways to offer you product online. A lot of people don’t truly read anything online. Rather, they scan a page, seeking out info that is certainly bold, in a larger typeface size, within a different color, or in a bulleted format. For that reason, Internet marketers have realized that the most important info about your item needs to capture the reader’s eyes because they scan the page.
This is what you need to get started:
1 . A niched merchandise for an easily well-known target market. One-page web sites might be best if you have an item for a extremely specific niche market, like an eBook approach teach a parrot to talk, an e-course on how to begin your individual bead creating jewelllery business, or maybe a set of CDs on how to coach yourself to play the piano. You need to be allowed to identify and describe the target market, coming from determining what the target market needs and what they’ll find the money for (as well as how much they will pay) to what training systems they browse, what groups/associations do they belong to, and where they hang out both equally on- and offline. Be sure you know something about your target market before going forward to the next step.
2 . Appropriate. The domain for your one-page site will need to mirror or closely look like your merchandise name, or a prominent characteristic of your merchandise. So , for instance , if you are a hypnotist and you have a podcast that you’re selling on how to use hypnosis to lose weight, consequently you’d want to try and have a domain name like. Try and get the. com edition of your domain if possible, when that’s not obtainable, seek out the hyphenated version of the. com domain name.
Should you have an existing website, your domain name can be forwarded and disguised to an interior page of your website in order that it appears like a unique website without paying for additional hosting. is wherever I invest in all of my personal domains, and offer site forwarding and masking as part of their area registration service.
If you don’t actually have a web site, it is advisable to determine what your website needs will be in the next several months to determine which kind of hosting and website companies you might need.
two. A give-away. You have two goals for your one-page web-site: get the get in touch with info out of your visitors and convert them into forking out customers. The simplest way to obtain contact info from a visitor should be to create a related information item (ebook, electric tips guide, special article, podcast or other audio tracks file, ecourse, video, etc . ) when the content is really so compelling that visitor happily parts with his/her identity and primary email address to obtain the totally free giveaway. You may also create a promotion, say a trial period for the purpose of $1, and provide access just to those who will provide you with their speak to info. By giving you their particular contact information, they may have become a warm lead and start to create a relationship with them.
4. Your merchandise. There are numerous products you may create to promote online. Those that are least complicated to create and require little investment (other than your time to create them) and are available by an electronic download consist of an e-book or wonderful report, a podcast (audio recording of an interview or perhaps telelcass), or perhaps an ecourse. Of these, you probably have almost everything you should create a great ebook. I propose that you file format in electronic book in a word refinement program, like Microsoft Expression. You’ll therefore want to format that into a locked PDF doc so that it could more difficult to illegally replicate. I likewise encourage you to have a PDF program lets you create clickable links inside your document so your buyers can certainly click on internet sites from your ebook. I prefer the Adobe Circus artist program to produce PDF docs, as Concrete PDF seems to have both of these features, but there are various of low-cost or free programs offered that will let you convert basic word producing files to PDF structure.
To make the product more pleasing, you need to have a cover created. This cover can actually serve as the cover in the virtual merchandise, and you can put it to use as a great icon in emails in addition to your shopping cart as a aesthetic representation of the product. There are a lot of image artists just who create e book and other product covers, and several items of software you can aquire to create the own. I never been too happy with the comes from software, i really hire Heather Colman of, who does an unbelievable job.
5. A merchant account. In order to accumulate payments, you need able to consider credit card obligations online. Your merchant account provider needs to offer a “virtual terminal”, which enables you to enter and process financial transactions online and cadre with your shopping cart program. The most commonly used digital terminal is that provided by. If you don’t want to invest in a merchant service, you can begin through the use of third-party processors like PayPal or ClickBank, but they provide less versatility than a total merchant product.
6. Shopping cart application. Ultimately, your shopping cart software is a workhorse for everyone and enable one to automate various functions of the online business. The cart i highly recommend is normally,, which offers significant amounts of flexibility in how you list and package products, provides buyers a 24-hour down load URL www.kiryatech.com for downloading your electronic product, has integrated autoresponders so that you can automatically contact your purchasers, and an email broadcast function so that you can send out special sees to the buyers or potential clients on your list.
7. A squeeze page. A squeeze page supplies the visitor use of some part of information as a swap for the visitor parting with his name and first email address. The information has been “squeezed” out of the visitor, hence the name for the page. With this page you’ll want to have an desirable graphic, compelling headline, a brief list of benefits that the visitor will receive if the visitor gives you his speak to info right away, and an application for the customer to complete to receive the info.
8. The sales letter page. This is the primary sales page of your one-page web site, containing a challenging sales letter with benefits of your product and testimonials more who’ve employed the product, There’s a formula designed for writing an effective one-page sales letter site, and I use a application called Quick Sales Letter Electrical generator, that helps myself by asking me a group of questions that could enable me personally to create the copy for the purpose of the site. The strategy for a one-page sales letter web page is generally a great attention-getting subject, a strong opening statement, physique of the page that shapes the features and benefits of what you’re giving, the actual offer itself, after which asking for someone buy. Most webpages are built very likewise. If you look at many of the web sites from the major Online marketers, you’ll find this style employed again and again.
on the lookout for. Follow-up automobile responders. The cabability to continue to touch base and “touch” your prospective customers is key in developing a relationship with them so that they head out from a prospective buyer to a purchasing customer. I usually create a number of 6-10 approximately autoresponders that are sent out over the 3 weeks after a purchase to evaluate in with the purchaser, or interest the purchaser in another item. The shopping cart company I use offers autoresponders constructed in. Other trusted autoresponder products include and.
10.. Visitors the site. Because your site is merely one webpage, it will be practically ignored inside the organic search engine ranking process. There’s simply not enough happy to warrant an increased ranking about any key word you might select. The easiest way to drive traffic to a one-page web-site is to order keywords, or perhaps pay-per-click marketing and advertising. Google’s Ppc, and Yahoo’s Search Marketing (formerly Overture) happen to be two of the best-known ppc advertisers. Yahoo is probably the simplest with which to get started on.
Completing a one page site won’t happen overnight. Yet , with a tiny bit of research, superb copywriting, and a marketing method in place, a one-page web site can easily be a profit center for your organization.